Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 1 (6 oz.) container low-fat yogurt, fruit flavored or vanilla, divided
- 1/4 c. mixed berries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 T. granola cereal or plain, unsalted nuts
- Place half the yogurt on the bottom of a glass or paper cup.
- Place the mixed fruit on top of yogurt.
- Add the rest of the yogurt.
- Top with granola cereal or nuts
Per Serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5 g (7% DV), Cholesterol 10 mg (3% DV), Sodium 115 mg (5% DV), Total Carbohydrate 33 g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (9% DV), Sugars 27 g, Protein 10 g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 30%, Iron 2%.
*Nutrition information will change if substitutions are used