Handwashing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of illness according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How to Wash Your Hands
- Wet hands (Mójese las manos)
- Apply Soap (Aplique jabón)
- Scrub for 20 seconds (Frótese las manos por 20 segundos)
- Rinse (Enjuáguese)
- Dry (Séquese las manos)
- Turn Off Water with Paper Towel (Cierre el grifo usando una toalla de papel)
Free Handwashing Materials
Help promote handwashing at your work or community site with these FREE materials! Click on these links BELOW to access, view, download, and/or print the different handwashing materials.
- Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Clean Hands Protect Against Infection, World Health Organization (WHO)