Yield: 3 servings
- Popcorn (air-popped, microwave, etc.)
- Topping Options: 2 teaspoons of one of the following (taco seasoning, flavored gelatin, Parmesan cheese, cinnamon-sugar, or herbs such as rosemary or oregano)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare popcorn either in an air popper, in a microwave according to package directions or on top of the stove. Measure 6 cups.
- Let popcorn cool a little and then add one of the toppings of your choice.
- Shake the popcorn in a bag or bowl to coat the popcorn. Popcorn can be sprayed with cooking spray to help the topping stick. Enjoy!
Nutrition analysis used air-popped popcorn and taco seasoning.
- Serving Size (2 cups):
- Calories 68
- Total Fat .7g
- Saturated Fat .1g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 138mg
- Total Carbohydrates 13.6g
- Fiber 2.6g