Yield: 6 servings
- 6 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 Tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti following package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, brown ground beef until internal temperature reaches 160°F on food thermometer. Drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce to ground beef and mix well.
- Drain spaghetti when done. Break eggs into a shallow dish. Wash hands with soap and water after cracking raw eggs. Stir margarine, eggs, and Parmesan cheese into spaghetti. Mix well. Form a crust in the prepared pie plate using the spaghetti mixture.
- Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti crust. Top with hamburger mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serving Size (1/6 of recipe):
- Calories 450
- Total Fat 20g
- Saturated Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 2g
- Protein 36g
- Vitamin A 15%
- Vitamin C 10%
- Calcium 30%
- Iron 15%