Yield: 2 servings
- ¼ cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 cucumber, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water
- 1 Tablespoon sliced olives
- 2 carrot sticks, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, peeled
- 3 cherry tomatoes, gently rubbed under cold running water
- ½ bell pepper, gently rubbed under cold running water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place ranch dressing in a small cup for the snowman's head.
- Assemble vegetables in the shape of a snowman using cucumber slices for the body, carrots for arms and nose, cherry tomatoes for buttons, bell peppers for hat and scarf, and olives for the eyes.
- Be creative and feel free to use any vegetables you have on hand. A “Vegetable Snowman” is a great item to bring to holiday parties and family events.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Do your kids love to dip? A "Vegetable Snowman" is a great item to bring to holiday parties and family events or just a fun snack to make. Feel free to be creative and use any type of vegetable that you might have on hand.
- Calories 93
- Total Fat 4.4g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 4.8mg
- Sodium 385mg
- Total Carbohydrates 12.4g
- Fiber 2.4g