Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar or can spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tube (10 biscuits, each) refrigerator biscuits
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef internal temperature reaches 160°F on food thermometer. Drain fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce to ground beef. Continue cooking until hot.
- Spread mixture in 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place biscuits on top of cheese layer.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes or until biscuits are done.
- Using a spatula, place each serving upside down (ground beef up) on a plate.
- Serving Size (8 servings):
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 15g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 52mg
- Sodium 641mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 6g
- Protein 21g
- Vitamin A 9%
- Vitamin C 1%
- Calcium 24%
- Iron 13%