Mini Quiche Cups
Yield: 18 mini quiche cups
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 green onion, gently rubbed under cold running water
- 1 cup cooked vegetable(s) and/or cooked meat (such as broccoli, potato, mushroom, bell pepper, bacon, ham, sausage)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin cups liberally with cooking spray and set aside.
- Crack eggs separately into a small bowl then pour into a larger bowl. Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper to the eggs; beat until blended.
- Finely chop the green onion, vegetable(s) and/or meat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the onion, vegetable(s), meat and cheese. Divide evenly into each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable(s), meat and cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes or until filling is puffed and golden. Remove from oven. Cool for a few minutes, then carefully lift out and transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or cold.
- Store leftover mini quiches in a covered container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Calories 73
- Total Fat 3.7g
- Sodium 223mg
- Total Carbohydrates 3.8g
- Protein 6.2g