Ice Cream in a Bag
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons soft fruit
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup rock salt (outside bag)
- Ice cubes
- Wash hands with soap and water. Put sugar in quart size freezer bag that has zip closure. Add vanilla and soft fruit. Seal the bag tightly. Mix well by squeezing with fingers until everything is combined.
- Open bag and add milk. Reseal bag again and mix until everything is combined.
- Open a gallon size freezer bag with zip closure and put in 1/3 cup rock salt. DO NOT PUT SALT IN SMALL BAG! Fill the gallon size bag halfway full of ice cubes.
- Put the quart bag into the gallon bag and seal shut. Shake the bag for 5 minutes or until the liquid has changed to ice cream. You can toss the bag gently with a partner, too, to share the fun and the cold.
- Take quart bag out of gallon bag. Eat with spoon and ENJOY!
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 0g
- Sodium 50mg
- Total Carbohydrates 20g
- Fiber 0g