Yield: 3 servings
- 1 medium cucumber
- ⅓ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water. Gently rub cucumber under cool running water. Cut into ¾’ slices. Use a spoon to remove part of the seeds from the cucumber slices, leaving a small “dip” in the slice.
- Fill the “dip” with cottage cheese. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Try using other fillings such as finely chopped fresh veggies mixed with ranch dressing. Be creative!
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Calories 71
- Total Fat 3.6g
- Sodium 164mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4.65g
- Fiber 0.5g