Avocado Veggie Wrap
Planning meals saves you time and money. Start by planning the meal that your family eats together the most.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 avocado, gently rubbed under cold running water, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup carrots, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, grated
- 1/2 cup celery, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup blueberries, gently washed under cold running water
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped, gently rubbed under cold running water
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds or sliced almonds
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, mash 1/2 of the avocado chunks. Add yogurt and lime juice and mix until combined.
- Add remaining avocado, carrots, celery, onion, and chicken. Mix gently. Fold in blueberries.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Top with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Top with spinach and sunflower seeds.
- Roll up tortilla.
- Serving Size (1 wrap):
- Calories 387
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Sodium 674mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Fiber 8g
- Protein 37g