Make a shopping list. Write down items you need as you run out of or think of them. It will save you time and money.
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, low sodium
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- Chili powder, to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large pot, combine all canned ingredients. Heat over medium heat.
- Add chili powder to taste and stir.
- Continue to heat until heated thoroughly.
- Serving Size (1/9 of recipe):
- Calories 170
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Sodium 541mg
- Total Carbohydrates 32g
- Fiber 10g
- Protein 9g