The Dish Real Talk About Food helps improve your health, well-being, and resilience by providing real talk about food. These short lessons offer life tips to equip you to plan meals, save money, and shop and eat healthier.
- Lesson 1: Five Tips to Enjoyable Eating - Did you have a goal of eating more healthy? Anytime is the perfect time to recommit! Jump start your goal with these tips!
- Lesson 2: The Allure of Convenient Food - Are you buying these 12 "convenient" items at the store? If so, you might be wasting money.
- Lesson 3: This Grocery Shopping Hack Saves You Money Every Time - This grocery shopping trick saves you money. Every. Time.
- Lesson 4: Don't Throw Away Your Food or Your Dollars - You waste money every time you throw away food. Follow these tips to save money.
- Lesson 5: Stress Less About Meal Time - Want to stress less about meal time? Do this to save time and money.
Episode 1: How to Feed Your Family (3 meals + snacks)
Episode 2: Meal Prep with What's On Hand
Episode 3: Safe Grocery Shopping
Episode 3.5: Online Grocery Shopping
The Nutrition Education Program (NEP) delivers evidence-based nutrition education and obesity prevention interventions through a combination of education strategies coupled with multi-level community changes that occur within the environment to promote healthy eating and active lifestyles.
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP and Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP).