The Dish Real Talk About Food helps improve your health, well-being, and resilience by providing real talk about food. These short lessons offer life tips to equip you to plan meals, save money, and shop and eat healthier.
- Lesson 1: Five Tips to Enjoyable Eating - Did you have a goal of eating more healthy? Anytime is the perfect time to recommit! Jump start your goal with these tips!
- Lesson 2: The Allure of Convenient Food - Are you buying these 12 "convenient" items at the store? If so, you might be wasting money.
- Lesson 3: This Grocery Shopping Hack Saves You Money Every Time - This grocery shopping trick saves you money. Every. Time.
- Lesson 4: Don't Throw Away Your Food or Your Dollars - You waste money every time you throw away food. Follow these tips to save money.
- Lesson 5: Stress Less About Meal Time - Want to stress less about meal time? Do this to save time and money.
Feeding a family during COVID-19 can be overwhelming. We would love to help! Here are helpful videos that can make this time less stressful for you and your family.
Please complete this survey to give us feedback on the Dish videos. We would appreciate your input!
Episode 1: How to Feed Your Family (3 meals + snacks)
Episode 2: Meal Prep with What's On Hand
Episode 3: Safe Grocery Shopping
Episode 3.5: Online Grocery Shopping
Episode 4: Save Money at the Store - Budgeting Food Dollars
Episode 5: Stress Less about Meals
The Nutrition Education Program (NEP) delivers evidence-based nutrition education and obesity prevention interventions through a combination of education strategies coupled with multi-level community changes that occur within the environment to promote healthy eating and active lifestyles.
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP and Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP).