All ages can enjoy this family-friendly outdoor activity. Create your own chalk obstacle course by using your sidewalk, driveway, or other type of pavement.
- Sidewalk, driveway, or other type of pavement
- Sidewalk chalk
- List of fitness activities for sidewalk
- Determine where you are going to create your chalk obstacle course (e.g. sidewalk, driveway, or other type of pavement).
- Use sidewalk chalk to create your own chalk obstacle course.
- Design your obstacle course with a variety of fitness activities or see below for an example. Here is a list of activities that you could use:
- Balance along a squiggly line
- Run to the next activity
- Spin around 2 times
- Jump to each circle, line or box
- Dance in the rain
- Follow the zig zag
- Skip to the next activity
- 5 squats
- 10 toe touches
- Jump like frog
- Pop the bubbles
- 5 jumping jacks
- Walk like a penguin
- Hop like a bunny
- 5 jumps to the sky
- Follow the line