View Video; Download FREE Related PowerPoint & Handout
Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Questions about this Web page? Contact Alice Henneman
We think you'll have fun using the PowerPoint version of this video to make your audiences more aware of the effect of "tiny tastes" they are taking! The presentation time can range from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on how much discussion you include. OR, you can set if up to loop continuously at a health fair.
- IMPORTANT: RIGHT click on the ABOVE red link. A pop-up box should appear.
- LEFT Click on the option offered by your browser: Either "Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
Related Holiday Links
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Food, Nutrition and Health by the Month (December)
- Have a Healthy RED & GREEN Holiday!
- Healthy Dietary Substitutions for Holiday Recipes
- 6 Tools to Simplify Cooking (Holiday or Everyday)
- Time-Saving Kitchen Tools for Holiday Gifts
- Tips for Low Cost Holiday Meals (pdf)
- Healthy (and FUN) Holiday Gifts for You
- Get out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
- Homemade Food Gifts (PINTEREST)
—FREE POWERPOINTS & HANDOUTS
- Tiny Tastes Can Total Big Calories over the Winter Holidays (FREE PowerPoint & Handout)
- Mix It Up (to Expand Your Holiday Gift-giving Dollar) Food Mixes in a Jar (FREE recipe handout & PowerPoint)
- Holiday Beverage Mix Recipes (FREE PowerPoint & recipe handout)