Zucchini and Kidney Bean Salad
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cups zucchini, gently rubbed under cold running water, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. mozzarella, shredded or cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini, kidney beans, and mozzarella. Stir gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired
- Enjoy immediately or allow to marinate overnight.
- Calories 192
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Sodium 321mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 10g