Dairy foods like milk, cheese, and yogurt are rich in calcium, protein and vitamins to help build strong bones and teeth. Calcium keeps your nerves, heart and muscles healthy and may help regulate blood pressure.
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat yogurt, fruit flavored or vanilla, divided
- ¼ cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons granola or plain, unsalted peanuts
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place half of the yogurt on the bottom of a glass or paper cup.
- Place the mixed fruit on top of yogurt.
- Add rest of the yogurt.
- Top with granola cereal.
Nutrition information will change if substitutions are used.
- Serving Size (recipe makes 1 serving):
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 3.5g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 115mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 27g
- Protein 10g
- Vitamin A 2%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 30%
- Iron 2%