Turkey Salsa Soup
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups mild, chunky salsa
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 1 quart (4 cups) low sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated, cheddar cheese (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine salsa, corn, black beans, turkey, and chicken broth in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- If desired, top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Calories 310
- Total Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 860mg
- Total Carbohydrates 46g
- Fiber 11g
- Total Sugars 7g, includes 3g Added Sugars
- Protein 26g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 20%
- Potassium 15%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor