- 1 whole wheat English muffin, 1 whole wheat bagel or 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons ranch style dressing
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese or one slice of cheese
- ½ cup grated or chopped vegetables such as red, yellow or green pepper, peas, beans, broccoli, celery, carrots, olives, tomatoes, summer squash ....
- Wash hands with soap and water. Split the English muffin in half. Place each half on a plate.
- Spread 1 teaspoon ranch dressing on each half.
- Top each muffin slice with half of the cheese.
- Arrange vegetables on top to create a silly face.
- Serving Size (1/2 of an English muffin):
- Calories 155
- Total Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3.2g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 265mg
- Total Carbohydrates 15g
- Fiber 2.6g
- Protein 6.5g