Sassy Pretzel Dip
Yield: Makes 5 servings
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Hard or soft pretzels OR vegetables
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Serve 2 tablespoons of dip to each child with some pretzels or veggies.
- Dunk pretzels or veggies in the dip and enjoy!
If bringing to a sporting event, make sure pack veggies and dip in a cooler with ice or gel packs.
- Serving Size (2 Tablespoons of dip):
- Calories 50
- Total Fat 2.5g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 6g, includes 6g Added Sugars
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 0%
Nutrition Software Used:
Esha Food Processor