Peanut Butter Power Dip
Yield: 6 servings
- ½ cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine yogurt, vanilla and peanut butter in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Chill dip in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with 1 cup assorted carrot and celery sticks, sliced cucumbers, apples or pear slices.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Serving Size (1/6 of recipe):
- Calories 96
- Total Fat 7g
- Sodium 84mg
- Total Carbohydrates 5g
- Fiber .8g
Adapted from Colorado State University and University of California at Davis; available at MyPlate Kitchen