Peanut Butter Power Dip
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine yogurt, vanilla and peanut butter in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Chill dip in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with 1 cup assorted carrot and celery sticks, sliced cucumbers, apples or pear slices.
- Serving Size (1/6 of recipe):
- Calories 96
- Total Fat 7g
- Sodium 84mg
- Total Carbohydrates 5g
- Fiber .8g
Adapted from Colorado State University and University of California at Davis.; available at SNAP-Ed Connection Recipe Finder: recipefinder.nal.usda.gov