Green Fruit Parfait
Yield: 1 serving
- ⅓ cup diced green fruit, washed
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat key lime yogurt, divided
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place half the yogurt on the bottom of a glass or paper cup and then layer with half the fruit.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and then the remainder of the fruit.
Consider topping with the parfait with your favorite dry cereal or some crunchy chopped nuts such as almonds, walnuts, or peanuts.
- Serving Size (1 serving):
- Calories 187
- Total Fat 0.5g
- Sodium 102.8mg
- Total Carbohydrates 38.6g
- Fiber 0.825g
- Protein 7.9g