French Toast Bunny Dippers
Yield: 6 bunnies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low-fat or fat-free milk
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Wash hands with warm soap and water.
- Break egg into a shallow dish. Wash hands with soap and water after cracking raw egg. Add vanilla and milk. Whisk together.
- Use a bunny shaped cutter to cut bread into bunnies.
- Dip bunnies in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides. Place bunnies on a lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet, preheated to medium-high heat. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook bunnies until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve warm.
Serve with Rosy Cinnamon Applesauce Dip
- Serving Size (1 bunny):
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 2g
- Sodium 168mg
- Total Carbohydrates 15g
- Fiber 2g