Contrast Snack Mix
Yield: 9 servings
- 2 cups crunchy oat cereal (circle shaped)
- ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries
- ½ cup other dried fruit such as blueberries or cherries
- 1 cup small square crackers
- ½ cup candy coated dark chocolate pieces or chocolate chips (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix together and store in an air tight container or put ½ to 1 cup portions into zip top bags.
Peanuts, almonds or other nuts would also be great additions to this snack mix if serving to children older than 4 years of age who are at less risk of choking.
- Calories 162
- Total Fat 5.5g
- Sodium 65mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Fiber 2.4g