Air Fryer T-Bone Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Yield: 3 servings
- ½ cup of firmly packed fresh parsley, gently rubbed under cold running water, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1½ Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine or apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 pound beef T-Bone Steak
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- To make the chimichurri sauce, finely chop parsley and garlic, or pulse it in a food processor or blender. Place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir in dried oregano, vegetable oil, and vinegar. Add pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired. Refrigerate until using.
- Pat the steak dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the steak in an air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for another 4 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145°F on a food thermometer.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve topped with chimichurri sauce.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
To make this recipe using a cast iron skillet, follow this recipe.
- Calories 220
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 440mg
- Total Carbohydrates 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 0g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 20g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 15%
- Potassium 6%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor