- Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD, Food and Nutrition Specialist, North Dakota State University Extension Service
- Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, Extension Education Educator, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Imagine you have just walked in the door and are greeted by the aroma of a luscious soup simmering in your slow cooker. You slice a loaf of whole-wheat bread ... and toss a simple salad. Dinner is served!
Makeover Your Leftovers Materials
- Download handout with tips and recipes
- View self-paced online slideshow
- Download FREE PowerPoint (and evaluation tool)
We welcome your using and sharing these materials with others. If you use or adapt just parts rather than using them "as is, a credit line is appreciated. An example is "Source: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension at food.unl.edu" (or if you adapt the materials to include your own recipes, etc. please indicated you have "adapted" the material.)
→ SELF-PACED SLIDESHOW: View below
For some sample questions for a post-evaluation immediately after giving this program and a follow-up evaluation sent out after the program, CLICK HERE.
Email email@example.com if you have problems downloading the PowerPoint.