Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 small cucumber, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, gently rubbed under cold running water, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse and prepare produce.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve chilled with veggies for dipping or top a burger with the dip.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size (1/3 cup):
- Calories 80
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 2g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 2%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor