Strawberry Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 banana, frozen or fresh, if fresh, gently rub under cool running water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ⅔ cup low-fat milk*
- Toppings: granola, chia seeds, fresh fruit, nuts, coconut flakes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place bananas, strawberries, mango and milk in a blender and process on high until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer.
*Based on desired thickness and blender, you may need to add more milk. If it is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more frozen fruit.
- Serving Size (1/2 of recipe):
- Calories 170
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Sodium 40mg
- Total Carbohydrates 40g
- Fiber 4g
- Total Sugars 29g, includes 0g Added Sugars