Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Wrap
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 oz. pkg reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp. sugar, optional
- 3 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups strawberries, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 bananas, washed, thinly sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, if desired, and vanilla extract.
- Place tortilla on a plate, spread cream cheese mixture all the way to the edges on each tortilla.
- Lay the strawberries in a single layer on top of the cream cheese. Top with banana slices.
- Roll up tortilla, being careful to keep the filling inside the wrap. Set seam side down. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Cut in half to serve.
- Calories 160
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 180mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 9g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 8%