Shamrocks and Gold Smoothie
Yield: 4 servings
- 2/3 cup 100 apple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks, no sugar added
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, gently rubbed under cold running water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently wash spinach under cold running water. If spinach is marked "pre-washed" or "ready-to-eat", use the spinach without further washing.
- Place the apple juice and spinach leaves into a blender. Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Calories 135
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Sodium 35mg
- Total Carbohydrates 31g
- Fiber 2g