When grocery shopping, use coupons only for the foods you normally buy, otherwise you could end up spending more money than you planned.
- 2 (6-inch) French rolls
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green pepper, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, chopped*
- 1/4 cup onion, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water and chopped*
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut French rolls in half as you would to make a sandwich. Place each half on a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half.
- Top each half with Mozzarella cheese, green pepper, and onion.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*Add variety to your pizzas with other vegetables and toppings, such as black olives, pineapple, tomato and mushrooms.
- Serving Size (1/4 of recipe):
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 380mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin A 4%
- Vitamin C 25%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 8%