Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Yield: 16 bites
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups oats (quick or old-fashioned)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add peanut butter to a microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave for 20 seconds until just soft.
- Add oats, honey, chocolate chips, and flax seed to peanut butter. Mix until completely combined.
- Using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Consider adding raisins or dried cranberries to your mix for a source of sweetness with dried fruit.
- Serving Size (2 energy bites):
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 12g, includes 11g Added Sugars
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 4%
Nutrition Software Used:
Esha Food Processor