No Bake Boulders
Yield: 16 servings
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup low-fat granola
- ¾ cup crispy rice cereal
- ½ cup raisins, dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Spray and 8 x 8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter and honey in a microwave on HIGH for 15-30 seconds, or until creamy when stirred.
- Add granola, cereal, dried fruit, and graham cracker crumbs to the peanut butter mixture and stir together.
- Place the mixture in the prepared pan. Let cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Cut into squares. Roll into balls and enjoy. Optional - roll in graham cracker crumbs after forming balls to reduce stickiness.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Calories 130
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 65mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 15g, includes 11g Added Sugars
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 2%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor