Mini Cucumber Sandwiches
Yield: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cucumber, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, thinly sliced*
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto four bread slices. Top with cucumber slices and top with a second slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into quarters.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
*Other veggie options include sliced tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash, avocado, onion, peppers and shredded carrots.
- Serving Size (1/8 of recipe):
- Calories 130
- Total Fat 3.5g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Sodium 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 4g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 6g