Mini Cucumber Sandwiches
Yield: 8 servings
- ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cucumber, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, thinly sliced*
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly onto four bread slices. Top with cucumber slices and top with a second slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into quarters.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
*Other veggie options include sliced tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash, avocado, onion, peppers and shredded carrots.
- Serving Size (1/8 of recipe):
- Calories 110
- Total Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Sodium 180mg
- Total Carbohydrates 14g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 2g, includes 1g Added Sugars
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 2%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor