Dairy foods like milk, cheese, and yogurt are rich in calcium, protein, and vitamins to help bruild strong bones and teeth. Calcium keeps your nerves, heart, and muscles healthy and may help regulate blood pressure.
- 1 small banana, gently rubbed under cold running water
- ½ cup non-fat strawberry yogurt
- ½ cup whole-grain cereal
- ¼ cup grapes, gently rubbed under cold running water, halved
- ¼ cup strawberries, gently rubbed under cold running water, sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise.
- Place banana in a cereal bowl.
- Top banana with yogurt and sprinkle with cereal and fruit.
- Serving Size (1 recipe):
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 135mg
- Total Carbohydrates 69g
- Fiber 4g
- Total Sugars 35g, includes 9g Added Sugars
- Protein 9g
- Vitamin D 6%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 15%