Dairy foods like milk, cheese, and yogurt are rich in calcium, protein, and vitamins to help bruild strong bones and teeth. Calcium keeps your nerves, heart, and muscles healthy and may help regulate blood pressure.
- 1 banana, gently rubbed under cold running water
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole-grain cereal
- 1/4 cup grapes, gently rubbed under cold running water, halved,
- 1/4 cup strawberries, gently rubbed under cold running water, sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise.
- Place banana in a cereal bowl.
- Top banana with yogurt and sprinkle with cereal and fruit.
- Serving Size (1 recipe):
- Calories 340
- Total Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates 71g
- Fiber 9g
- Total Sugars 45g
- Protein 10g
- Vitamin A 10%
- Vitamin C 60%
- Calcium 35%
- Iron 10%