Lemon Velvet Supreme
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1½ tablespoons instant, lemon pudding mix
- 4 squares graham crackers, crushed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin orange slices, drained (or 2 cups of your favorite fresh or canned fruit)
- Wash hands with soap and water. Combine vanilla yogurt and pudding mix; gently stir together.
- Layer bottom of serving dish with crushed graham crackers, reserving a few tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Pour pudding mixture over cracker crumbs.
- Top with mandarin orange slices or your favorite fruit. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Snack Crediting for Ages 3-5 in CACFP - Fruit, Meat/Meat Alternate
- Calories 110
- Total Fat 1.5g
- Saturated Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 135mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 12g, includes 6g Added Sugars
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 8%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 4%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor
Adapted from MyPlate Kitchen and UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program, CHOICES Steps Toward Health