Lemon Velvet Supreme
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons instant, lemon pudding mix
- 8 squares graham crackers, crushed
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange slices, drained (or your favorite fresh, canned or dried fruit)
- Wash hands with soap and water. Combine vanilla yogurt and pudding mix; gently stir together.
- Layer bottom of serving dish with crushed graham crackers, reserving a few tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Pour pudding mixture over cracker crumbs.
- Top with mandarin orange slices or your favorite fruit. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Serving Size (1/6 of recipe):
- Calories 148
- Total Fat 2g
- Sodium 196mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Fiber 0g
Adapted slightly from SNAP-Ed Connection Recipe Finder