Holiday Fruit Parfait
Yield: 1 serving
- ½ cup of red and green fruit such as green grapes, kiwi, strawberries, raspberries, etc.
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse produce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut fruit up into small pieces, ½ inch or less, safe enough for children under 5 years old.
- Layer yogurt with fruit in a plastic glass. If desired, drizzle a teaspoon of maple syrup for an added touch of sweetness.
- Calories 143
- Total Fat 0.1g
- Sodium 59mg
- Total Carbohydrates 33g
- Fiber 1.8g
- Protein 4g