Fruit and Yogurt Oatmeal
Yield: 2 servings
- ⅓ cup oatmeal (dry, quick-cooking)
- ¾ cup low-fat milk or water
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced bananas or other fruit, gently rubbed under cold running water, diced
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt or frozen yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water. In a microwave safe cereal bowl, mix together the oatmeal and the milk or water.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave an additional 30-60 seconds on high power until the cereal reaches the desired thickness. Stir again.
- Top with fruit and yogurt.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Calories 153
- Total Fat 1.2g
- Sodium 220mg
- Total Carbohydrates 28g
- Total Sugars 18g
- Protein 8g