Festive Fruit Bark
- 1 (32 oz.) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (no added sugar), sliced
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 4 tablespoons blackberry jelly
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Line a 10 x 15 x 1-inch cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread the yogurt on top of the paper. Place strawberries and blackberries on the yogurt.
- Drizzle with the strawberry and blackberry jellies. Tap on the counter slightly to help the fruit settle in the yogurt. Freeze for 4 hours. Take the bark out and cut or break into pieces.
- Store this treat in a zip-close bag in the freezer. Pull it out to enjoy a healthy, frosty snack. You may want to let it thaw 5-10 minutes before eating.
Try new combinations of fruit and jelly (note: jam may be substituted for jelly). Check out additional tips and holiday recipes to create this season.
- Calories 87
- Total Fat 0.1g
- Sodium 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Fiber 1.6g