Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF. Spray a 12" pizza pan with cooking spray. Pat thawed bread dough out to fit pan and forming ½" edge at rim.
- Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread evenly over crust. Top with cheeses.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until crust browns and cheese is bubbly.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3.5g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 740mg
- Total Carbohydrates 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 12g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 15g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 10%
- Potassium 4%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor