Crunchy Vegetable Burrito
Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup carrots, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, shredded
- 1 ½ cups broccoli slaw or chopped broccoli or cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped salad greens or lettuce, gently rubbed under cold running water
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 4 (7-inch) whole grain tortillas
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small mixing bowl combine carrots, broccoli slaw, chopped lettuce and cheese.
- Add ranch dressing and toss to coat vegetables.
- Spoon ¾ cup of the vegetable mixture down the center. Wrap the tortilla around the vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container up to four days in the refrigerator.
- Calories 210
- Total Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 4.5g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 420mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22g
- Fiber 4g
- Total Sugars 3g, includes 1g Added Sugars
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 10%
- Potassium 6%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor