Chicken and Veggies Sheet Pan Meal
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 carrots, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, sliced into ½-inch rounds
- 4 bell peppers, gently rubbed under cold running water, sliced into chunks
- 8 stalks celery, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, chopped
- 8 green onions, gently rubbed under cold running water, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, gently rubbed under cold running water, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breast pieces on a baking sheet. Wash hands after handling uncooked chicken. Spread carrots, bell peppers, celery and green onion, if desired, around chicken.
- Combine parsley and olive oil. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine black pepper, salt, Italian seasoning and chili powder. Sprinkle over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, juices run clear and until internal temperature reaches 165 °F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Other combinations of vegetables work well with this recipe too!
- Serving Size (1/4 of recipe):
- Calories 390
- Total Fat 17g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Sodium 220mg
- Total Carbohydrates 29g
- Fiber 9g
- Total Sugars 16g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 31g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 10%
- Potassium 20%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor