Cherry Nut Apple Slices
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 apple, gently rubbed under cold running water
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons dried cherries, cut in half
- Wash hands with soap and water. Cut apple into four pieces. Remove the core from each apple quarter.
- Slightly spread nut butter on each apple quarter.
- Sprinkle dried cherries on the nut butter. Enjoy!
- Serving Size (2 apple slices):
- Calories 146
- Total Fat 4g
- Sodium 74mg
- Total Carbohydrates 26g
- Fiber 3g