Yield: 1 serving
- ½ of a whole wheat English muffin
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat strawberry cream cheese
- ½ of a kiwi, gently rubbed under cool running water, peeled and cut in half
- 2 small blueberries, gently washed under cold running water
- 1 strawberry, gently washed under cold running water and cut in the shape of a triangle
- 6 pretzel sticks
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Spread cream cheese on English muffin.
- Have your child decorate with blueberries for the eyes, strawberry for the nose, pretzel sticks for the whiskers and kiwi slices for the ears.
- Calories 137
- Total Fat 3g
- Sodium 215mg
- Total Carbohydrates 23g
- Fiber 2.5g