Imagine waking up to an already prepared, delicious (and nutritious!) breakfast of berries, oatmeal, milk and yogurt. After tasting this overnight oatmeal, you may make it a regular in your house!
- ½ cup oatmeal (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt (any flavor)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen berries (or any fresh, frozen or canned fruit)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add each of these ingredients beginning with oatmeal to a cup or bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy for breakfast!
- Calories 340
- Total Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 135mg
- Total Carbohydrates 61g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 31g, includes 8g Added Sugars
- Protein 16g
- Vitamin D 10%
- Calcium 30%
- Iron 10%
- Potassium 15%
Recipe originally developed by Alice Henneman.