Asian Cabbage Slaw
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups purple cabbage, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water, grated
- 2 green onions, gently rubbed under cold running water, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, gently rubbed under cold running water, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ Tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoons salt (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
This slaw pairs perfectly with the Slow-Cooker Korean Beef Tacos.
- Serving Size (about 1/2 cup):
- Calories 25
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 2g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 4%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor