- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate instant pudding mix
- 24 animal crackers
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine yogurt and pudding mix.
- Serve 1/4 cup of "swamp" to each child with 6 animal crackers.
- Dip crackers into the "swamp" and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any extra "swamp" within 2 hours and eat within to 3 to 4 days.
Try different flavors of yogurt or pudding mix like strawberry yogurt with vanilla pudding or vanilla yogurt with butterscotch or lemon pudding. Be creative and dip graham crackers, vanilla wafers or your child's favorite fruit like strawberries, bananas or apples.
- Serving Size (1/4 cup dip and 6 animal crackers):
- Calories 127
- Total Fat 4g
- Sodium 143mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22g
- Fiber 0g