Air Fryer Potato Coins
This basic recipe can easily be adapted to fit your tastes and preferences. Try a variety of seasonings and toppings to find your family favorite!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed with clean vegetable brush under running water
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Optional seasonings: black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, cooked chopped bacon, chopped green onion, fresh or dried parsley, sour cream
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Slice potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss lightly with optional seasonings.
- Place coins in air fryer basket or rack. Be careful not to overlap or stack coins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until coins are tender and browned.
- If adding toppings, arrange cheese, bacon, green onions or parsley on each coin and return to air fryer for 2 to 5 minutes until all ingredients are thoroughly heated and cheese has melted.
- Remove potato coins and garnish with sour cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Potatoes can also be prepared in the oven on a baking sheet at 425°F for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 10mg
- Total Carbohydrates 38g
- Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 1g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0%
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 10%
- Potassium 20%
Nutrition Software Used:
Esha Food Processor