Author: Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, Extension Education Educator, Nebraska Extension
The 68th General Assembly of the United Nations declared 2016 the International Year of Pulses (IYP) "to heighten public awareness of the nutritional benefits of pulse (dry beans, peas and llentils) as part of sustainable food production aimed towards food security and nutrition." Use this free PowerPoint to teach about the benefits of pulses.
→Link for downloading FREE PowerPoint on Dry Beans, Pean and Lentils.
→ Email email@example.com if you have problems downloading the slides.
Obtain more FREE Food, Nutrition and Food Safety PowerPoints.
Related Dry Beans, Peas and Lentils Resources
- Consumers Tend to Overlook the Value of Beans Despite Superior Nutritional Profile
- Get on the Bean Bandwagon
- Cooking with Dry Beans
- Cooking Dry Beans from Scratch Can Be Quick
- Black Beans and Rice Salad
- One-Dish Rosemary chicken and White Beans
- Easy Black Beans and Cheese Quesadillas
- Confetti Bean Salsa
- Dry Baby Lima Beans
- Dry Great Northern Beans
- Dry Light Red Kidney Beans
- Southwestern Pork and Bean Soup
- Chili Bean Dip
- Magical Beans!
- Cook It Quick Newsletter featuring beans
- Super Duper Easy Hummus
- Red Lentil Soup with Butternut Squash, Coconut Milk and Curry