Super Quick Beans and Rice
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium pot, add tomatoes, taco seasoning, and cooked rice. Mix well.
- Add black beans to pot and stir.
- Heat mixture over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
- Serving Size (1/4 of recipe):
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 1110mg
- Total Carbohydrates 44g
- Fiber 8g
- Total Sugars 7g
- Protein 7g
- Vitamin A 15%
- Vitamin C 15%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 15%