Halloween Fruit Parfaits
Halloween Fruit Parfaits include pineapple, mandarin oranges and yogurt for a healthier holiday snack or dessert.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in 100% juice, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces) mandarin oranges in water, no sugar added, drained
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Drain pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges.
- Layer 1/3 cup pineapple tidbits, 1/3 cup mandarin oranges and 1/3 cup yogurt in a bowl or cup.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Select fruit canned in 100% fruit juice or water rather than syrup when choosing canned fruits.
- Try fresh fruit in place of canned fruit.
- Swap out any yellow and orange fruit you like best such as using peaches or cantaloupe for mandarin oranges.
- Serving Size (1 parfait):
- Calories 180
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 45mg
- Total Carbohydrates 44g
- Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 31g, includes 9g Added Sugars
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin D 6%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 0%
- Potassium 8%
Nutrition Software Used:
ESHA Food Processor