Halloween Fruit Parfaits
Halloween Fruit Parfaits include pineapple, mandarin oranges, Greek yogurt, and 1 piece of candy corn for a healthier holiday snack or dessert.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in 100% juice, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces) mandarin oranges in water, no sugar added, drained
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 pieces candy corn
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Drain pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges.
- Layer 1/3 cup pineapple tidbits, 1/3 cup mandarin oranges and 1/3 cup yogurt in each of the 6 clear plastic cups (9 ounces).
- Keep parfaits in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Garnish with a piece of candy corn right before serving.
- Select fruit canned in 100% fruit juice or water rather than syrup when choosing canned fruits.
- Try fresh fruit in place of canned fruit.
- Swap out any yellow and orange fruit you like best such as using peaches or cantaloupe for mandarin oranges.
- Serving Size (1 parfait):
- Calories 157
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1.7mg
- Sodium 37mg
- Total Carbohydrates 31.5g
- Fiber 1.3g
- Total Sugars 24.1g
- Protein 7.7g